- Membership is Free.
- In order to register, you can sign up after filling out the form by using the “register” link in the upper right corner of the screen or by visiting the Register address directly.
- Check the mail from us to your post-membership email address. If you don’t have verification mail from us in your inbox, check directories such as junk mail folders, spam folders, or if they haven’t, please contact us in the contact section as some mail servers detect spam in prebuilt mail.
- Photos uploaded to our site are displayed or rejected after an administrator review.
- You can upload up to 3 photos/3 posts during the day. The photo size cannot exceed 16mb.
- Our site uses HTTP/2.0 and HTTP/3 H3 QUIC, the latest version of the latest HTTP network protocol, see for details: https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP/2 and https://lavinya.net/blog/2019/10/11/http-3-quic-uzerinden-http-h3/Our Site uses SSL successor Transport Layer Security (TLS), we use the latest version 1.3, and our site is backward compatible with 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2.
Most browsers can be browsed, but your browsers can be used to ensure your web security and seamless viewing of our site.
we strongly recommend that you use the latest versions. You can tell by the green lock icon in the address bar and starting with https.
See tls details: According to https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security
Ssllabs, our site has A+ SSL security optimization lavinya.net.
- To check modern browsers and latest versions: you can check that you can visit the https://browsehappy.com/ site.
- Our site is a Fully Mobile Compatible web page, which means you can view it seamlessly from mobile phones, tablets and other internet access devices.
- Our site uses a free, open source PHP web application framework called Laravel, designed for the development of web applications in the MVC structure. Our site also uses Ubuntu Linux from open source linux distributions. Our site PHP : Hypertext Preprocessor (Originally: Personal Home Page) uses PHP 7.x, the latest version of the script and programming language produced for the Internet, server-side, very wide-use, general purpose, embedded in HTML.
Please feel free to contact me during navigation and use or for any issues you are curious about or for complaints.